Software Product Group carries out enterprise asset management automation projects based on IBM Maximo. This solution helps reduce the cost of maintenance, repairs and materials without compromising reliability, while improving efficiency at no additional cost.
The Maximo Asset Management solution includes the following modules
- asset management — all the functions and tools you need to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle
- work management — manage both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of actuals
- service management — define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures
- contract management — gain complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labour rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts
- inventory management — know the details of asset-related inventory and its usage
- procurement management — support all the phases of enterprise-wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory resupply
In addition to this, we offer our customers accounting and asset management solutions from 1C, a Russian company. Our experts have extensive experience in projects of any complexity based on 1C solutions.